"So have your wits about you and dig in."
- Brand Manager
- Administration Building G16
- Writes, edits, and shares Michigan Tech's stories across print, digital, and social
- Works across UMC and campus to infuse on-brand tone and style in external marketing pieces
- Shuttles kids to and from dance and hockey most evenings and weekends (and loves every second of it!)
- Feature Writer
- Administration Building G29
- The former Daily Mining Gazette journalist and editor hails from Houghton and has written for a variety of international, national and regional publications.
- She co-creates, writes and edits content for the University’s myriad forms of new media, including websites, blogs and other outreach across departments, for new and existing members of the Michigan Tech community.
- She is a sailor who enjoys Yoga, social media, gardening, and anything near the water. The debut novelist looks forward to writing more books.
- Digital Services Specialist II
- Administration Building G29D
- She assists in project management and web marketing and social media strategy.
- She represents several areas within the administration side of the university regarding content management system (CMS) services, including the Graduate School, Career Services, and the Great Lakes Research Center.
- She enjoys hiking, kayaking, cross-country skiing, and biking around the Keweenaw, and lounging with a book on her couch.
- Multimedia Specialist
- Administration Building G06C